There is a common misconception that cheese can last for long periods of time. Not true! Most cheese has a finite shelf life.
Why Choose Formaticum Cheese Paper?
- Cheese is living and needs to stay alive to taste its best.
- Conventional food storage materials are non-porous.
- Non-porous materials suffocate and kill cheese, making it smell and taste like ammonia.
- Non-porous materials trap all moisture, allowing water to accumulate as drops that cause surface mold and accelerate spoilage.
- Save the life of your cheese by using Formaticum Cheese Paper or Bags!
- Each package contains fifteen 6.25″ x 11″ bags
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the paper be reused? Yes. You can reuse the same sheet of paper or bag for the same type of cheese. When you notice butterfat stains, it is time for a new sheet of bag
What side of the paper comes into contact with the cheese? The printed side is the outside.
What else can you store in the paper or bags? This product works well for butter, charcuterie, and sandwiches of all varieties.