UNpaper® Towels are an absorbent and machine washable alternative to a regular paper towel, making them a perfectly simple swap for your eco-conscious home. Whether you're drying your hands, cleaning up a spill, or just handling your household chores, our bold colors and fun prints will bring a little bit of style and sustainability into your routine.
Choose between a cute Vintage Lemon print, or a surprise mix of prints!
Our signature UNpaper® towels are now available rolled around a sturdy, reusable Kraft tube. All you have to do is wipe, wash, roll, and reuse.
- UNpaper® Towels measure roughly 10”x12"
- Single ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them on the tube without the need for snaps
- Fabric is not prewashed - some shrinkage is normal
Want to learn how to re-roll your UNpaper® Towels? Check out their tutorial HERE.
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or delicates bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.