Just pop it in the fridge to cool your reds to the perfect cellar temperature or store in the freezer to chill your whites. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
- Hand wash only
- For the best results, place the Wine FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
- Sold as Single FREEZE Cups