This Cocoa Butter based bath bomb fizzes in your tub as the Cocoa Butter slowly melts away, conditioning your bath & skin. There is just enough cocoa butter to lightly moisturize the skin.
To Use: Draw a warm bath. Unwrap & drop your truffle in & allow the truffle to begin its fizzing. Sit back, relax & enjoy.
Contains: Cocoa Butter, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, & either 100% natural Essential Oil* or Fragrance Oil Blend^.
- Almond & Honey^ - A classic smell of rich almonds with a hint of cherry mixed in reminding us of homemade marzipan or a classic lotion.
- Blue Hawaiian^ - Usually thought of as a tropical drink - this scent will certainly remind you of Hawaiian Shirts. You'll pick up on the scents of a little rum, coconut, cherry, pineapple... in other words, a luau.
- Coconut Mango^ - beachy, but not cheesy beachy. There's just enough coconut to tone down the zing of the mango but not enough to overpower the blend.
- Euca-Mint* - A clean & refreshing spa blend of Eucalyptus & Spearmint.
- Flannel^ - a sharp, clean smell that can bring back memories of your high school crush that always smelled so good.
- Ginger Lemongrass* - A clean & fresh citrus explosion. The citrus of lemongrass essential blends perfectly with a the warm hint of ginger essential oil which is just enough to tame the tartness of the lemongrass. Reminds us of warm summers & cool lemonade. Lemongrass is known to clarify the mind while Ginger is known for its calming nature.
- Lavender* - A relaxing lavender that is certainly not over-done.
- Peppermint* - A true peppermint scent from 100% natural Peppermint essential oil. Peppermint essential oil is known to ease headaches & migraines as well as help the mind to focus.
- Pink^ - very warm and decadent holding sweet notes of vanilla carried with a warm buttery scent. It's almost good enough to eat!
- Sweet Vanilla^ - This is definitely not your typical vanilla. A light vanilla that has been sugared up just enough to make it sweet.